Monday, January 19, 2009

One More For The Other Thumb!

It was a great game yesterday and the Steelers dominated it from start to finish. The Ravens put up a good fight, but the end result was never really in question. And when Troy intercepted Flacco it was all over!

Now on to Super Bowl XLIII to face the Arizona Cardinals. You have to respect the Cardinals, after all, they did what it took to get to the big game. And Larry Fitzgerald is incredible (he has been incredible since he went to my alma mater, the University of Pittsburgh). And Kurt Warner has been defying time all year long. But the Cardinals have not faced a defense of the quality of the Pittsburgh Steelers. I cannot imagine them scoring much at all against the Steelers.

I hope it is a good game, and I'm looking forward to it, but I really think the Steelers are going to win in a huge blow out. Take the Steelers even giving away 7 points...

No comments:

Post a Comment